Summary: Use this site "as is" at your own risk.
Your use of this site signifies your agreement with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use any of the facilities or services on this site.
1) DEFINITIONS Hereinafter, the following definitions apply.
2) GRANT OF LICENSE The Owner retains all ownership of the Site, but grants You a non-exclusive License to use the Site according to purposes You determine, subject to the limitations expressed herein.
3) WARRANTY-DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY The Owner expressly disclaims all warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The Site, Documentation, and Download are provided on an "as is" basis. The Owner does not warrant that the Site, Documentation, and Download will suit your purposes; nor that they are free of all defects; nor that any defects will be corrected. If the Site, Documentation, or Download is defective, You agree to assume all costs associated with servicing, repair, or correction that You require. You agree that this disclaimer is an essential part of the License. You can not use the Site except under this disclaimer.
4) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY The Owner shall not be liable under any circumstances or legal theory, whether contract, tort, or otherwise, for consequential, indirect, incidental, special, or exemplary damages, including lost data or profits, arising out of this License or your use of the Site, Documentation, or Download, even if the Owner has been advised of the possibility of such damages or some remedy set forth herein has failed in its purpose. In any case, the liability of the Owner shall be limited to any amount You paid directly to the Owner or $1.00, whichever is greater.
5) INDEMNIFICATION You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Owner against any and all assertions and claims arising out of your use of the Site, Documentation, and Download.
6) FORBIDDEN USE This site is provided to a worldwide audience for entertainment and educational purposes. Use of the site in violation of your particular federal, state, or local laws is forbidden.
7) GOVERNING LAWS AND JURISDICTION This agreement shall be construed and enforced under the laws of Indiana. You agree that any litigation arising out of this License must be filed and tried in the State of Indiana, and the federal courts in the Southern District of Indiana, to which jurisdictions You will submit yourself, with the losing party responsible for costs, including court costs, reasonable attorneys' fees, and other related expenses.
8) COMPLETE AGREEMENT This License embodies the complete agreement between the Owner and You. This License supersedes any other communications or agreements, oral or written, related to the Site or the matters of this License. If any part of this License is held to be unenforceable, that part shall be modified only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable, and no other part shall lose any force.
9) TERMINATION You may terminate this License by removing the Site, Documentation, and Download from your computer and destroying any physical copies that You have on storage media such as disks and tapes. The Owner may terminate this License without notification for any cause. On termination, the Owner retains all rights under provisions herein that grant protections and remedies.
10) MODIFICATIONS The Owner reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions without notice other than the publishing of the modifications on the Site.
Copyright © 2022 YaduDigital.com All rights reserved