Authors, Teachers, Students
If you have chapters, papers, notes, research, or writing of any kind,
use Writer's Desk™ to organize and edit your files.
Includes a database for People, Places, Events, Notes, and Citations.
- Combine related files you write into a project for easy management.
- Projects can include support files, e.g., notes, research, references.
- Load all project files into tabbed editors with a single click.
- Move from file to file by clicking notebook tabs or a project's tree diagram.
- Find or replace any word or phrase in all project files, opened or not.
- Write chapters individually; then merge them into a single manuscript.
- Copy or move all files in a project without using Windows File Explorer.
- Zip all files in a project for backing up or emailing.
- Think of the right word easily with Active Thesaurus™.
- Eliminate needless business functions from your word editor.
- Easily import Word® and WordPerfect® files.