Do you have many files?
Do you forget which file has what?
If you have many files that you manage for your writing, your research, or classes,
you can use Finders Keepers™ to search files fast.
- Find any word or phrase in any kind of file.
- Save time with the fastest searches available.
- Find files even if the target word is misspelled.
- Save search terms and results for future reference.
- Index text files for instant search results.
- Replace words in text files with automatic back-up.
- Advanced searches: regular expressions and approximate.
- Open found files with a double click.
Finders Keepers™ v. 4 is a Windows® NT/2K/XP/Vista/7/8
disk utility that finds any words or expressions inside any files on your computer or local network.
Four different kinds of file searches--not counting
indexed text retrieval--will find anything you're looking for,
even if you don't know how to spell it, or it is misspelled in the files. You have 6 choices
on how to view, edit, or launch the found files.
Find additional information in the following: text retrieval, text search, file search.
There are many options for advanced users, including regular expressions similar to grep, but non-technical users can operate the program easily.
Try a fully functional copy of Finders Keepers™ for free.
It makes working with files easier.
$39.95 Now only $29.95